Dexter's Space Race disappears after I collect the qualifying green candy

Options
meeganjane
meeganjane Posts: 34 Level 2

For the third week in a row, I have collected the 50 green candies to qualify for the weekly Space Race, I collect the lollipop reward and then Dexter disappears! I refresh and it is not there at all. Could someone from King please advise why this is happening? I don't think I am the only person who is having this issue. I have finished Level 9260 and wait each week for the new levels to open.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,938 Candy Moderator
    Options

H and Welcome to our Community

I still have Dexter 50 hours left . Try to closed game and make updated .

• meeganjane
    Options

Amazingly, since I came on here and said something earlier today, Dexter has magically returned! Thank you King/Candy Crush, but can we please stop this from happening each week?

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    Options

This week Dexter operate normall

• meeganjane
    Options

And yet again! I get the 50/50 green lollies, accept the lolly hammer and then nothing - Dexter is gone again. This is incredibly frustrating. It would have to surely be some kind of glitch. It happens every week! Please can you fix this?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,685 Legend
    Options

It is strange isn't @meeganjane how the Space Race comes and goes. As you say it seems to affect a lot of people. My Space Race has returned this week (yesterday) and so far it appears to be working normally.

Could someone from King please advise why this is happening?

I am sure you are aware this site is just a community of players, and is not King itself. Whilst it would appear that some of the community Managers 'speak' to King it is not clear how much influence they have.

If you want advice directly from King I would suggest that you try contacting them directly.

Here is a link that will help you to do that:

The other thing I find strange is that Dexter has been causing issues for some time now, and nothing seems to be getting done about.

The Chocolate Box on the other hand never caused issues for anyone, but is being fixed immediately.😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?