Daily Login Streak Counter

Options
Alienscar
Alienscar Posts: 13,772 Legend

Ooh! A new counter has been added to my Daily Treat Calendar. Also I have to claim the reward instead of it being given to me automatically.

I am sure I remember some people saying they had lost their Login Counter. I wonder if this is why, because it has been added to other Treat Calendars.

Does the counter do anything other than count the days does anyone know? If that is all it does I wonder why it was so popular.

Anyone else get this, this week?

Comments

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

I got the new counter yesterday! However, I think it's only new to some of us @Alienscar! I actually remember screenshots of it from players weeks ago!

• Alienscar
    Options

Hi @arwen777 Yeah I remember seeing screenshots of the Daily counter as well, but I remember that it was from people saying that they had just lost theirs.

What time does your login counter update? Mine hasn't updated even though I logged in at 9:00 this morning.

Something else new that I haven't noticed before. When you commented here I got a pop up to tell me that you had commented. It was in the same style as the draft message.

• arwen777
    Options

You may be on to something here! My counter frequently disappeared too lately so maybe that's way I got the new one!

Regarding the time of the day that it updates, for me it's 10 pm every night. I live in Greece so I'm not sure if it works differently in other time zones!

As for the pop ups in the community, I'm surprised you hadn't gotten them before! I've been getting these since I registered to the site!

• Alienscar
    Options

@arwen777 Looks like it is 10pm for me as well. Do you get a bonus treat for watching an advert as well?

• arwen777
    Options

I don't. I believe this is available only to those who have the ''sweet cinema'' feature, which I never had.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2021
    Options

I had the login streak counter then lost it and then got it back the same day you did. I think it's popular because people like to keep track of things. also, they said the counter could be a reason to add other community badges, potentially, that was why I was checking in every day LOL. now I have it back, too bad it came back reset

sometimes I get the bonus treat too, only on mobile of course.

• Alienscar
    Options

Thanks @Pitty_Kitty I wasn't aware that there might be a link between the counter and community badges, so that is nice to know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?