Candy connection

maazraheel169
maazraheel169 Posts: 5 Level 2

I have just selected only 1 friend & now there is now only one friend is showing how can I get back all my friends

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,623 Legend

Hello @maazraheel169 From what I can gather you are the unfortunate victim of a new feature that has been badly executed. The issues with Candy Connections are well known, but there is little to no information on when/or even if the issue is going to be fixed. I am sorry to say all you can do is wait.

The official word on the subject is:

How can I add these friends?

The option is still in progress and you may not yet be able to choose your friends, yet.

Once the feature is updated you will get a message to connect with your friends. Check the friends you want to connect with and tap OK!

Once your friends have confirmed to connect, they will appear in your game.

When will the feature be updated so I can add my friends?

The feature is under construction and we are counting this to work fully soon for all players.

If you still see the message "We are collecting your friends' responses..." and no option to connect with your friends, please stay tuned, your game will be updated soon so you can choose your friends as well.

I deselected all friends to connect with and now no one will appear!?

If you didn't select any friends to connect with, then no friends will appear in your game.

We are working on more ways to add your friends, if you accidentally did not select them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?