I have to report a HEAVY CHEATER on Candy Crush Saga!!!!!

Options
Paola_Modigliani
Paola_Modigliani Posts: 12 Level 2

This is the proof that this player is heavily cheating on this game!!!!

She has never played in years, and now all of a sudden every week she wins at least three times our Team reaching 7000 points, and moreover every week the Weekly Tournament.

Can you please DO something and deactivate this player even if in my team?

Thank you very much for your replies.

Lady Sarah

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,463 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

It’s very frustrating when people do not play by the rules and cheat their way to success, and we’re sorry that you have been affected by this.

Rest assured that King does not condone this behavior in our games. Our games teams are always working on improving our games and finding ways to stop cheating.

At the moment it is not possible to remove this player from your team but we will make sure the studio hears your feedback 

• Paola_Modigliani
    Paola_Modigliani Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Thank you so much for your reply Kiara.

indeed it is very annoying.....

I hope the studio will give me a reply. And above all that they can do something soon with this player.

best regards!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Paola_Modigliani Hi and welcome,

You would need to report this to customer support although as said above not much can done regarding the cheats as some people will always find a way to try to beat the system. I would say although i can not say if this person is cheating or not but i have passed 300+ levels a few times in a week so it is not impossible to do if you have the time and patience

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?