⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is there a bug in level 1322?

Options
JohannaT
JohannaT Posts: 6 Level 2

I am stuck on level 1322 for over a week now. During this time the game changed from, having bring down 2 hazelnut and e cherries in 35 or so moves, to having to clear three cherries in 18 moves! It feels impossible. Is there a big in the updated game?

Best Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,166 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 1322 changed and updated with clear 3 cherries and with 18 moves .They are tweaking and updating many levels at the moment. Some levels to harder and other to more easier. Therefore the versions can be different on different devices until all platforms are updated.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@JohannaT Hi and welcome,

Just tried this level with 18 moves and using no boosters is extremely difficult but if you have or wait till you get a coconut wheel it makes the level so much easier to pass. Using coconut wheel passed it first time

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,166 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 1322 changed and updated with clear 3 cherries and with 18 moves .They are tweaking and updating many levels at the moment. Some levels to harder and other to more easier. Therefore the versions can be different on different devices until all platforms are updated.

• JohannaT
    Options

I have never had as much trouble as with level 1322! I seems impossible to bring down three cherries in 18 moves.

Anyone else struggling with this one?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@JohannaT Hi and welcome,

Just tried this level with 18 moves and using no boosters is extremely difficult but if you have or wait till you get a coconut wheel it makes the level so much easier to pass. Using coconut wheel passed it first time

• JohannaT
    Options

Hi Freddy,

Thank you for your answer. I have used many boosters including coconut wheels and have come close but just missed out. Almost two weeks now and playing daily and often in the hope to pass this level. Never had so much trouble wit any levels. So frustrating. I might have to quit. Thanks again. Your response is much appreciated.

• JohannaT
    Options

Finally passed level 1322 but not without purchasing boosters. Still took many tries!!! Now I am at level 1334 and again it is impossible!!! It fills up with chocolate faster than I can clear candies!! I am quitting playing candy crush. It is bad for my mental health!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?