Boosters From Adverts

Alienscar
Alienscar Posts: 13,636 Legend

Quote @maryjane117 Where/how are you getting boosters from watching ads? I would love to be able to do that!

Hi @maryjane117 The 'where' part is quite a long list, as I get quite a few different ways of watching adverts for boosters.

The one I like best is the bonus spin on the Booster Wheel. Watch one 20 second video and I get two goes on the Booster Wheel.

There is something called the Sweet Cinema which gives me five boosters for watching 5-9 adverts. Again the adverts are lessvthan 30 seconds long, so no hardship to watch.

I also get Air Delivery which takes the form of a balloon travelling across my game map.

Lastly since the introduction of Daily Login counter I occasionally receive a bonus daily treat for watching an advert.

The 'how' I get them is a mystery the answer to which is only known by King. I play on an Android tablet, and I clear my cache a minimum of once a week. Don't know if this makes any difference to the number of features that I get.

I should point out that I don't get these all at once and I don't get them everyday. For instance I have only had one bonus Booster Wheel spin this week, and I have only had three goes at the cinema, so that equals three boosters this week.

Comments

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3

Wow ok that's awesome! I have never got anything like that and I use android also. I'll hafta check it out but in the meantime thank you (and I'm super jealous lol) 😊

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,636 Legend

Ha, don't be jealous. I spend more time watching adverts than I do playing the game. πŸ˜€

I seem to remember you writing that you have spent some money on this game. A few people on here have come to the conclusion that once you spend money then you lose all the free booster features. Can't say if that theory is true, and I hope it isn't as free boosters are great for everyone.

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3
    edited May 2021

Yes, I do think there's some truth to losing boosters once you start spending money, which is pretty mean lol. I think I'll try to test it out by not spending any money and see what happens 🀞 ty πŸ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?