⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I had a bunch of boosters and they all disappeared last week

Options
Lala_Crow
Lala_Crow Posts: 36 Level 2

Hello CC help. About a week ago I lost about 40 color bombs, a couple of hand switches, a couple of lollipop hammers and I think 2 UFOs. I don't know if it's because I went from playing on FB to going onto the King play candy crush site. But as you know, it is very tough to earn boosters these days. I have been playing CC since its inception and have enjoyed playing. However, without boosters, it is virtually impossible to pass levels in 9000s without them. What do I need to do to get back these lost boosters. Alternatively, when are you going to give back the chocolate box, daily log in or other opportunities to earn boosters? Yes I play the star tournament but that is hours of effort for a lousy coconut wheel. Thank you for your help, Laurie (lala)

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2021
    Options

@Lala_Crow Hi and welcome,

You boosters are stored on the device itself so they are not transferable between devices. So say for me i play multi device i have far more boosters on my main game than i do on the mobile game i play as i had to start from scratch on this due to boosters not being transferable

They are hoping the chocolate box is back mid may

Thank you

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,025 Legend
    Options

Hi Laurie, from what you say it doesn't sound like you switched devices it just sounds like you switched which platform you play on. What Freddy says is still true though, as when you sync your game across different platforms your boosters are not synced. Below is information I have copied from the Help Center that explains the issue more thoroughly.

How can I sync my Facebook and King accounts?

By King GamesLast Updated: Jul 16, 2019

Other Languages

English

Are you connected to your game both in Facebook and with a King account? Want to sync the two? No problem! Here's how:

• Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?