💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Fantastic Five random team button please

oquinnec
oquinnec Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Fantastic Five please allow players and create a button to return back to the fantastic five random team settings... I play all the time, but have no good choices for teams or creating a team so I will never get the rewards... Or it will take years. No longer fun. Want to return back to having the random 5 team players, but there is no option to do this so not even worth cutting on this feature. Please add button to return to the random game chosen players as my fantastic five team.

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/f5-custom-teams

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

You can find everything about this under this link. Please go there and post it there.

Many Thanks

@bearwithme Please close!!! thanks

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,855 Legend

@oquinnec This is an absolutely brilliant idea. I have read a lot of posts from people that have been lumbered with inactive Custom Teams asking if they can return to being on a random team.

Unfortunately for everyone the Master List of Ideas does not allow new ideas to be submitted against Fantastic Five, so it is more than likely your idea will be closed. Sorry.

Here is what the Master List says:

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always working on events with rewards), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021

Hello @oquinnec and a very warm welcome to our wonderful community! Thank you very much for submitting your idea but as mentioned above, the studio is not considering any further changes to the Fantastic Five Teams at this time.

Now that you have found the community - I hope you will take the time to explore the different areas including the various discussions/updates on the games and the many fun things to do here including participating in various contests where you can earn gold bars and/or boosters and maybe even a badge.

At this time I am closing this idea.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?