Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Want to transfer my progress from my I pad to a new iPad does kingdom have a process for this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welocme to our Community
Already reply here
Double post, Thank you
Hi it's a duplicate discussion I have already answered you in your other thread.
@kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas
I am computer dummy so is there a simple or reasonably simple process to transfer progress from one iPad to another how simple should this be