⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⛔️🛠️ Oops... Not enough order targets at the start of level (fixed)

Options

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@s30jok Hi and welcome,

Yes this has happened on a few levels and the game studio are aware of the issue, they are hoping to get this fixed as sonn as possible

Thank you

• brandybennett
    brandybennett Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same on 7096.

Thanks,

BB

• hbeasley
    hbeasley Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am on an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I’ve rebooted my phone, deleted the app and reinstalled and etc but it’s still doing it! I have about 16 hrs left on three auto boosts I got awarded and I thought maybe this is causing it? But you can’t turn off the auto boosts that are timed. Ya know? You have to use them! What should I do? I don’t want to lose these 16 hrs of boosts but I don’t want to wait 16 hrs?? Maybe that’s not it though. Are you a programmer?

• Freddy_
    Options

@hbeasley Hi ann Welcome

There has been an issue with a few levels. The game studio are aware of this and are hoping to get a fix as soon as possible

Thank You

• kevnjj
    kevnjj Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Still not fixed 😡

• JamesAgostino3
    JamesAgostino3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am stuck on level 6849

before I can make my first move the game abruptly ends with message „not enough target orders available“. This happens every time I start anew game before I even have a chance to make a move. There are no chocolates on this level. Can someone please help? I am unable to proceed at this point.

Many thanks in advance

james

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@JamesAgostino3 Hi and welcome, Yes this issue has happened to a few levels. The game studio are aware of this and they are hoping to get this fixed as soon as possible

Thank you

• JamesAgostino3
    JamesAgostino3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

thank you, Freddy, for your prompt response. I am hoping this issue gets resolved sooner than later,

best regards

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

We are working on a solution, and it's taking a while since it's unfortunately more than one level that's affected. We think we have identified the problem and a possible solution, but it will unfortunately take a while to fix. So far we have identified 11 levels with the problem, this is one of them. Thanks for reaching out, we hope to get everything back to normal as soon as possible😊

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

We are working on a solution, and it's taking a while since it's unfortunately more than one level that's affected. We think we have identified the problem and a possible solution, but it will unfortunately take a while to fix. So far we have identified 11 levels with the problem, this is one of them. Thanks for reaching out, we hope to get everything back to normal as soon as possible 😊

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?