⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 7548

Options
ukwalterwhite
ukwalterwhite Posts: 2 Newbie

Can’t pass level 7548 as the last jelly (bottom right) is locked behind a box, I’ve logged out and logged back in again and even turned off and on my mobile phone, but I’m still having the same problem, and solutions as it’s driving me insane!

Best Answer

Answers

• Scotmray
    Scotmray Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I have achieved all of the goals three times and used multiple lollipops to do it only to be taken back to the same level even though I have already beaten it. Need a fix or I will be forced to quit playing

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,803 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

Aren't you getting to the next level? Or what do you mean? Do you have another picture? Then I could help you better!

thank you

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited August 2020
    Options

@Scotmray Hi and welcome, the issue has been reported and we are awaiting news

i had this issue last week and did not continue until i had completed it on the 3rd attempt. It hen messed my map up , but Monday i replayed the level again and it rectified itself. Few people had same issue.

Check you game is up to date and log out and restart your device, then log back in and try again.

Worth keep trying till we get news as it may rectify itself but do not use boosters for it unless necessary

Hope this helps

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,708 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 7548

For this level try to play near to jellies or from where more candies are available to play. Use more striped candy or play near to jellies to break them all within 22 moves.

The video give some Tips

Hope this help you

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Hi dear

This Issue is reported.

Please Try again

Please Try These Tricks 👇

#1 Our most important tip of all would be to take your time because there is no time limit. Taking your time will allow you to roughly calculate where candies will end up after a match which in turn will help you make better decisions.

#2 Match candies at the location that’ll shift the largest amount of candies. Most of the time this will be at the bottom of the playing field. Doing this will shift the largest amount of candies. This in turn will hopefully start a chain reaction that will create new opportunities to make special candies.

#3 Keep your eyes open for opportunities to make special candies. With candies of four colors on the playing field making special candies will be easy. With each additional candy color on the playing field it will get increasingly harder to match candies and make special candies.

#4 This tip is a follow-up on our second tip. While your attention is at the bottom of the playing field don’t ignore making special candies at the top of the playing field. Pause after every move and glance at the entire playing field to see whether you can make special candies.

#5 Most of the time you’ll want to clear blockers as quickly as you can. Clearing blockers will increase the space in which you can match candies, making it increasingly easier to make special candies.

For this level try to play near to jellies or from where more candies are available to play. Use more striped candy or play near to jellies to break them all within 22 moves.

please watch this video

hope this helps

• Manik_Gupta
    Manik_Gupta Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i have put this Photo

now tell where r 4 Slots

it shows 3 only

4 is under the lock

how to complete this pls help

• cindyf1215
    cindyf1215 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Last one is under locked square- unable to get it. Will there be a fix?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@cindyf1215 Hi and welcome,

Please check you device and game is up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves the issue. There were some issues with some levels and hopefully they have been resolved. If not please let us know and i will tag the level designer to see if she has any more info

Thank You

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

There are some issues with this level and the issue has already been reported. According to the information we received, the problem will be solved today and we will inform you as soon as we get the next information.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support. 

• ssjones123
    ssjones123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Any update on a fix? There is still a problem completing this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?