⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2546

Options
Pichita
Pichita Posts: 11 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Support

Level 2546 is very difficult, can you please do something to pass it? so you can keep progressing with other levels

Thank you

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Pichita and a very warm welcome to our friendly community! I just went back to level 2546 and see it is rated as a difficult level with 22 moves to clear all the jelly.

Part of the challenge is clearing the upper area as soon as you can so you can hit the fishing floats as often as you can to clear the bottom area which has a row of licorice blocking the upper board from the lower one. But you have a dispenser for wraps and stripes in the upper level that can help you with this task. You want to make sure you clear the candies under the dispensers so more stripes and wraps can drop. If you have a fish booster that you can start with that may also help you.

This level can certainly be a challenge and I think actually it should be rated as very difficult and you may just need to wait for that lucky board.

Good luck, I hope you are able to beat this level soon.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@puchita Hi and welcome

Video below may give you some hint sand tips on completing this level. If your level is different please post a screenshot and will see if i can locate the correct one as some people the levels have been changed round

Thank You

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

Please check this video below and if it is not helpful to you then please let us know.

Thanks!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Pichita and a very warm welcome to our friendly community! I just went back to level 2546 and see it is rated as a difficult level with 22 moves to clear all the jelly.

Part of the challenge is clearing the upper area as soon as you can so you can hit the fishing floats as often as you can to clear the bottom area which has a row of licorice blocking the upper board from the lower one. But you have a dispenser for wraps and stripes in the upper level that can help you with this task. You want to make sure you clear the candies under the dispensers so more stripes and wraps can drop. If you have a fish booster that you can start with that may also help you.

This level can certainly be a challenge and I think actually it should be rated as very difficult and you may just need to wait for that lucky board.

Good luck, I hope you are able to beat this level soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?