I’m on level 1055. How do I get 3 frogs? Any help would be gratefully received. Thank you

DaMomma4355
DaMomma4355 Posts: 1 Newbie

What do you mean by “body”?

Best Answer

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,956 Legend
    Answer ✓

The frog is just treated like a normal candy, so match it with colours of the same colour. Once the frog is full (three to four matches, or hits) it will syart to pulse.

When it is pulsing click on the frog (body) and you can then place it on another candy. Once positioned it will blow up.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,072 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Could you share screenshot. in my game like this

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,956 Legend
    Answer ✓

The frog is just treated like a normal candy, so match it with colours of the same colour. Once the frog is full (three to four matches, or hits) it will syart to pulse.

When it is pulsing click on the frog (body) and you can then place it on another candy. Once positioned it will blow up.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,291 Candy Moderator

Hello @DaMomma4355 and a very warm welcome to our friendly community! So I just went back to level 1055 and I see you need to collect three frogs. When the screen opened the candies immediately cascaded and left me with a frog that had already been fully charged. So I moved him to an area where he could eat candy and destroy some jellies and he filled back up again. That first move where he was able to discharge, counts as one frog.

As you may remember you charge the frog by making matches with him the same color as he is three times and then he is fully charged and ready to be used. If you have any CBs - you can use one with the color of your frog to charge him up right away and this level gives you a lot of CBs.

So I moved my frog a second time and let him discharge - which counts as the second frog. Now I just needed to charge him up one last time and move him again and that counted as getting the third frog. (what I did this time was use a double CB combo and that not only got rid of the remaining jelly - but charged my frog for the third time).

I hope this explanation helps. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?