⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Scratched out writing. Its like someone put whiteout over it. What is the issue?

Options
mcychung
mcychung Posts: 2 Newbie

I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game. i lost all my boosters but the issue did not go away.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

Some graphics issues have been found in the game since the latest game version, and reports have already reached our team. The studio will look into the matter and we hope they will come back to a decision soon.

Thanks!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@mcychung Hi and welcome,

You should only ever uninstall as a last resort and are better asking a question here or contacting support first so you do not lose your hard earned boosters.

This issue is known i had it for a few days but mine now seems to be resolved, So maybe the issue will be fixed shortly

Thank you.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,047 Legend
    Options

Hello @mcychung I have had the same issue as you for the last three weeks. Strangely up until now the issue has only ever occurred on Fri, Sat & Sun. Every time it has happened all I have ever done is to clear the cache of the Candy Crush app and restart my device. I have found that this removes the issue for a few hours, but it does return. When it returns I just clear the cache and restart my device again.

As today is Fri I am just waiting to see if I get the issue today, as it normally starts late in the afternoon.

Whilst annoying the blanked out writing, for me, doesn't seem to affect the game in any way.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,047 Legend
    Options

Right on schedule the obscured writing issue has returned. So this is the third Friday on the run that this issue has occurred. Going by past experience I expect the issue to repeat on Sat and Sun and then for it to disappear Mon to Thurs.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?