9283 less moves than others

Options
brookelyn567
brookelyn567 Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been struggling on this level and I looked on youtube to watch other peoples success and some had 40 moves, some people have 30 moves and tons of colored bombs. I only have 23 moves, no colored bombs and I even reinstalled the game losing all my lives and boosters to still only have less than them.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    Options

Hello @brookelyn567 If you search for the word level in this Discussion board you will find that every other post has the same complaint as you. Even if you check the dedicated feedback threads for the newest levels you will find players saying the same thing as you about the number of moves being reduced.

This is not a glitch or problem with the game it is simply how King 'improve' the game for our enjoyment.

After initial release the number of moves for a level is automatically reduced regardless if whether or not this reduction will make that level 'impossible' to play.

If enough people struggle with a level this will be picked up from data gathered by King in the background, and the level may get tweaked.

In mean time keep looking on YouTube, but only look at videos from this year.

@LindQ could probably explain this better than I have.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?