Refund for wrong purchase

Hoshirley
Hoshirley Posts: 2 Newbie

I’ve purchased a beginners’ package dated on May 9, but it made 2 times purchase, the first one was shown an unsuccessful purchase and the second one is successful.  HK$30 in total was debuted by your company.  The correct amount should be HK$15. I’ve contacted your staff via email last week.  However, your staff (Kabio and yuu) didn’t help me to fix it and no feedback for this case. Just sent an email to say, the case will be closed within 3 days.  It was because I haven’t provided any information.  In fact, I have provided my account ID, purchased order numbers and date with text and pictures via email and chat room.  As a loyal player, it is so disappointed on this issue and your company’s operation.  Please review your company’s problem and refund money to me ASAP.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,957 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased. King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

You can find all info about refunds and broken purchases here.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2021

@Hoshirley Hi and welcome,

As explained above the community cannot deal with purchase issues as it contains your personnel information.

If past the 3 days re contact customer support and when you get the automated email saying you have 3 days to respond reply to this email with help needed and your query. Some one from support should then contact you. If you have any issues you can also go to the support of whoever you made payment through i.e paypal

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?