⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Watching ads for specials

Options
Chunches
Chunches Posts: 11 Level 2

I cannot remember exactly when but I do not get ads for specials anymore. It seems like it happened after I made a purchase a long time ago but thought that they just got taken away. My partner who plays too still gets them at level 5000 I do not while at 4850. I took would like the opportunity to watch ads for specials again. How?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,554 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• Chunches
    Chunches Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Not to offend but this cookie cutter response that seems to be used for everything is BS. I have been playing this game for nearly 10 years with exception of about a year hiatus due to the rigged play. I am getting ready to give up again because of these kind of responses and and play issues. Can't tell me there is no rigged moves when the game too often, especially over the past year, will give no chance of gaining specials until the last move of a game. Pretty sure that is purposely done to try and get people to buy extra moves. Just sayin what I observed from many years of daily play.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Chunches Hi and welcome, Please remember we are only the community and we can only try to help and advise. The information is what we are given and we can only relay this to you. I understand that many feel the game is rigged to make purchases, but its your option whether you do this or not. Personally never made a purchase for the game myself and just try to enjoy it as a free game

Thank you

• KimmyA1
    KimmyA1 Posts: 77 Level 2
    Options

I've never had this feature and have been playing for years and years.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome back to the friendly King Community.

The ad video feature belongs to the test group and the feature is randomly assigned to some players as a test, meaning that not everyone will find this feature in their game.

We would be happy if have this feature to your game, but the distribution is completely random and cannot be modified for a specific player😌

This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain period of time so I believe you will find this feature in your game in the near future🤗

Please keep the game app always updated and keep playing the game😊

Have a Good Day!

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3
    Options

I also have been playing for years and once I spent some money to pass an impossible level rather than quit for a year again,no ads, videos etc.

Seems like the longest "test" ever, most likely to keep getting our money.

I know it's not the community, everyone works hard and it's much appreciated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?