Pictures

chep
chep Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I change pictures in game ? Why can’t I send lives to friends without being asked for them?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2021

@chep Hi and welcome,

Depending on which account you have if king go to King.com/games and you can change your avatar there in the settings or if Facebook account this is you facebook picture.

To send lives without being asked for them just go to a previous level that your friends have a score on and click the envelope / heart and this will send your friends lives

Thank you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

Only, you can change the avatar of Kingdom account from the game, If you are playing the game through Facebook, the profile picture of Facebook will be updated as your game avatar and in this case you need to change the profile picture of Facebook if you want to change the game avatar.

Below you will find steps on how to change the avatar of Kingdom Account.

Open game and go to Game's start menu -My account.

In the avatar you will get a camera logo, your default browser will automatically start as soon as you click there and you will be able to uproot or change the image.

If you want to send lives directly to your friends, go to a lower level and you can send lives directly to your friends via the ''Send Lives'' button from the leader board.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?