Automatic Extra Moves should also increase the bomb's timer

HughLaurie1959
HughLaurie1959 Posts: 107 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Discussions

Hey there.

I truly deem that level 794 is insanely difficult, since you only have 25 moves to clear all the jelly and all 12 of them needs to be actually WASTED on the bombs.

The so-called Automatic Extra Moves is something that someone sees when the player fails a level multiple times (for example, you fail approximately a random number of times a level with 20 moves and then it increases it to 35 moves, and AEM can add up to 25 moves).

But... it also should increase the bomb's timer (from 12 to 18, and finally then from 18 to 24 if the player fails multiple times all over). If you can easily look at the image, it is actually the main reason WHY I suggest this.

Also, a whopping 76% of people really needed a boost in the level, which is too anomalous for an early level. Compare to levels such as 747, which has a slightly lower percentage. And the previous level, 793, I passed it after an unimaginable 16 tries. 793 and 794 are very difficult levels that actually look easy. However, marmaladed swirls and candy bombs are powerful forces. 25 moves in the level and 12 in the bombs is really not enough given the sheer amount of the aforementioned blockers.

Easier said than done, AEM is only very and very helpful in levels without bombs. The bombs are the reason why 521 of Sour Salon is also difficult.

Vote for this idea!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?