What's wrong with some levels???

fefinho
fefinho Posts: 1 Newbie

Ok, it's a fact that you/I can pass some levels whenever the system feels like it. I mean, the more you get stuck in a certain level, the higher your chances to get a "lucky" play, that way you keep playing the next level instead of getting annoyed and uninstalling the game. But my complain is something different and it's happened recently in two different levels. First a couple days ago, i think ir was level 2612, i had to achieve a number of points. I did. The game told me i had failed the level!! That was all i needed! I lost 2 or 3 more lifes , got to an even lower score (but still above the goal requested) and guess what, i passed! Facepalm... Next! Just now, level 2626, bombs are exploding after i'm done with my last move. And the game tells me I'm out of moves. I play the roulette and get 3 extra moves. This is the best part, something i had NEVER seen in this game. BEFORE i do any moves, the game continues the explotions that had been stopped when i run out of moves and I was told I had failed. And guess what, that series of explotions achieve the goals for that level!! BEFORE i can make any moves!!! I finished the game after I gained 3 extra moves and I still had the 3 extra moves when I completed the level!! TOTAL SCAM. Imagine the face of someone who has paid money for those extra moves. Unbelievable.

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@fefinho Hi and welcome,

Have seen a few times where people have failed a level when the fruit is about to drop. Do not think this is a scam of any kind but more a bug in the system as it happens very rarely. Understand what you think of it but if it happens very rarely it is something the game studio will struggle to find a fix for

Thank you

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Well i do agree with your 1st point that when we stuck on some level for some time we do get a lucky board and we pass it rather easily but still we have to play moves in the right direction...

But second point it might be a glitch or something in that level which never happened with me in my game that after 3 extra moves the game itself clears the board. May be the last move on your original board was not complete and when you got 3 extra moves it restarted from the same point and cleared the level. ( its only assumption).

To be on the safe side and get rid of glitches please logout, restart your device and update your game application and then login.

Thanks and have a nice time ahead.🌼

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@fefinho Hi and welcome,

Have seen a few times where people have failed a level when the fruit is about to drop. Do not think this is a scam of any kind but more a bug in the system as it happens very rarely. Understand what you think of it but if it happens very rarely it is something the game studio will struggle to find a fix for

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?