Level 2837 is way too hard.

Options
YoshLee44
YoshLee44 Posts: 102 Level 2

I passed an older version of this level. I feel very sorry for anyone who is currently stuck here. Low moves, blockers everywhere and stingy striped candy dispensers.

Definitely needs nerfed. What do yous think?

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @YoshLee44 !

The level is a tricky one. I'm sure @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas @bearwithme @aijaziqbal can help you out with their best level tips and hints?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,120 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @YoshLee44 - the challenge of course is getting that cherry in only 13 moves. You are lucky because you can make a strip right away and once you match it you will remove one of the 6 licorice that are between you and getting that cherry released. If at all possible, clear the upper dispensers so you can get the stripes to fall to help clear icing and the licorice. This is a hard level and the magic mixer adding icing doesn't help. If you have a coconut wheel - it can help in the beginning - It usually cleared 2-3 of the licorice so I only had to clear three left. This is definitely a level where without boosters and/or a lucky board, you will have to play it multiple times before you finally pass it.

• YoshLee44
    YoshLee44 Posts: 102 Level 2
    Options

I got through an older version of this level months ago, so it's not me needing help but thanks anyway. I was alerted of this level change by another person.

I did play the level though and I found it best to ignore the entire section that has the magic mixer. Bad level design if half of the board is pointless to use.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?