Can't continue to Level 9486

Cynthia_Lynn
Cynthia_Lynn Posts: 6 Level 2

I have the Windows 10 app on my PC. I have never had a problem with it. Today it does not show my Facebook profile picture and the new levels are not there. When I say Continue With Facebook, it shows my correct avatar, says progress will be saved, but when I x out of it, I am back to the same situation....no new levels, no avatar. I am frustrated because I have read everything I can find, and nothing seems to address this specific issue. It sometimes says connection error, try again, but then it says I am connected with Facebook and we are back to the same old problem. What suggestions do you have to continue on my journey? I can't believe I have come 9,485 levels only to not be able to continue. 😕

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Cynthia_Lynn Hi and welcome,

Agree with @kiara_wael as this is the windows 10 app version of the game everything should be safe on Kings servers.so the easiest way to resolve any issues would to be to uninstall and reinstall the game.

The connection error try again in a bit is normally there all the time, so not sure if your issue is different but this does not have a fix at present and we advise people the best action is to uninstall and reinstall the game

Thank you

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,928 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2021

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please force close the app and open the game again and make updated Windows 10 . If not works try to Uninstall go to Microsoft Store . Please check this page to Updated

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓

@Cynthia_Lynn Hi and welcome,

Agree with @kiara_wael as this is the windows 10 app version of the game everything should be safe on Kings servers.so the easiest way to resolve any issues would to be to uninstall and reinstall the game.

The connection error try again in a bit is normally there all the time, so not sure if your issue is different but this does not have a fix at present and we advise people the best action is to uninstall and reinstall the game

Thank you

• Cynthia_Lynn
    Cynthia_Lynn Posts: 6 Level 2

Thanks guys! A support person contacted me. I finally had to uninstall/reinstall.

I was very nervous doing it, afraid that I would lose everything even though they said I wouldn't.

But it worked! And I am now happily continuing on my path.

Thanks again!

• Freddy_

@Cynthia_Lynn Your welcome and glad to here you back up and running

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?