Dead game

Options
Bigglesworth
Bigglesworth Posts: 16 Level 2

I've lost my profile, the leaderboards don't load, no chocolate box, no gold bars, no episode race, I can't sign up to save progress, the fantastic 5 hasn't changed for days. The only thing that has stayed is the endless pop up suggesting I spend money. Now why on earth would I do that when the game isn't working?

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,416 Legend
    Options

Hi @Bigglesworth What level are you at? If you are having trouble with saving your game and accessing your account the best thing that you can do is to contact King directly.

Here is their support link.

From what I have read elsewhere, make sure you respond to the automated response when you get it.

• Bigglesworth
    Options

Thanks for the reply, I'll try the link.

Level 5829, and I'd rather not lose boosters but more importantly progress. Most tips seem to involve uninstalling, which would mean I lose everything.

Today it's sort of "half working" - no episode race, just won a level but nothing registers for fantastic 5, gold bars don't show and no chocolate box.

• Bigglesworth
    Options

Contacted support - in English - and received a most unhelpful reply in Portuguese. It's weird, the game reverted almost to normal for 5 lives but is now back to 'dead' mode. Thing is, it won't let me save my progress.

Perhaps it is all for the best, I won't feel so bad uninstalling this time-wasting bs and can spend time way more profitably.

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

Maybe you should rethink your life choices.

After all you're not the first person to realize they've been wasting their time on this blasphemous and redundant hell of a game.

@Bigglesworth

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?