⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where is the piggy bank?

Options
lorieb4
lorieb4 Posts: 34 Level 2

Why is there no piggy bank to purchase? Who do you think has 7.99 to purchase 50 gold bars? Not me....never going to be me. I’m a retiree on a fixed income. I rely on the piggy bank to progress in the game. Without it, I won’t be able to progress and won’t be able to afford the gold bars and boosters I need to get through. Sure I like this game and spend money on this game...But not enough to be wasteful with my money. This just makes me angry that you are so money hungry that you would force people out like this. Please return the piggy bank.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,440 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure updated your Apps,The Piggy Bank may take a break sometimes, so it's not appearing. It has not been removed from the game, so please stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@lorieb4

Hi and welcome,

Yes this sometimes happens that the piggy bank disappears from the game for a little while, but it always returns. It is not guaranteed to be in your game all of the time as it is a bonus feature

While you are here also take a look at the community contest area as there are always chances to win gold bars for your game

Thank you

• lorieb4
    lorieb4 Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

I guess I’m stuck on my level for a while...totally ok but what I won’t do is spend any more money until the piggy bank returns. I’m stuck on one of those levels where you force people to pay for enough moves to win the game. That’s just wrong. Not paying 7.99 for 50 gold bars...not now...not ever. When I get tired of trying to win this non winnable level...I’ll just quit playing...seems like that is your goal.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@lorieb4 Hi again,

This is just the community we can only help and advise, we have no input in to how the game studio makes the game and disperses the features

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?