Pig Bank Missing

DonnaCarder
DonnaCarder Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello

Could you please help me, my pig bank is missing and has been for a few days. I have missed many opportunities to cash Pig in to get gold bars. Could you please let me know if this is temporary or Permanent. If it will be back any ideas on how long please?

Thank you

Donna

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@DonnaCarder Hi and welcome,

The piggy bank is a test feature and is not always guaranteed to be in you game. It will take a break from the game now and again but it will reappear. All you can do is keep playing till the piggy bank returns

Thank You

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,916 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure updated your Apps. The Piggy Bank may take a break sometimes, so it's not appearing. It has not been removed from the game, so please stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@DonnaCarder Hi and welcome,

The piggy bank is a test feature and is not always guaranteed to be in you game. It will take a break from the game now and again but it will reappear. All you can do is keep playing till the piggy bank returns

Thank You

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,916 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure updated your Apps. The Piggy Bank may take a break sometimes, so it's not appearing. It has not been removed from the game, so please stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

• olgab
    olgab Posts: 27 Level 2

piggy bank is missing -- has been for some time -- what is the sense of golden stars if no rewards -- can't affodr to play without piggy -- and have no idea how to send this message

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?