Not all events show up

Options
ginny1212
ginny1212 Posts: 5 Level 2

I’m having several issues with my Candy Crush Sage game, I play through facebook using windows 10.

The first time I open the game, the only EVENT I have is the BOOSTER WHEEL and no DAILY LOGIN TREAT. After I play a game the DAILY LOGIN TREAT shows up, most of the time with only one day, and more EVENTS show up.    When I log off and go back on the same thing happens. What can I do to get all this fixed? 

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,631 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure update your Apps .

The events or Challenge in the game is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

and please check this page

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ginny1212 Hi and welcome,

Check you windows and browser are up to date. log out of the game and clear the browser cache entirely, restart your device and log back in. Play a few levels and your events should start reappearing.

If you still have issues would suggest playing via the windows 10 app version of the game as this is a far more stable platform to play on and you can download from the Microsoft store

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?