Feedback on levels 9591-9635!

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited June 2021
    Options

Completed the three episodes, and yes @Spieler_8675309, the candy gods smiled upon me again with three episode races. Check your crypto wallet, maybe they are secretly depositing for you.

@Scooterpie, you're off the hook. No Garden Tour, so your boosters are safe for now. LoL

On a more serious note, 3 x diamond trophies with minimal use of IGB. In total, I must have used 5, with 2 of them used out of choice to create a CB Combo at startup. I just love the KABOOM, when they fire their shots to all corners of the board.

I concur with the players that have commented on 45 good levels, bar 1.

Unlike @Tzvi_Marcu, the candy gods smiled upon me in level 9591. I needed 1 more licorice to drop with 2 moves left, and with 1 move left it dropped, and in a favorable position.

I quite enjoyed levels 9595, 9603 and 9626.

Level 9597 was tedious, to say the least. It was like watching paint dry on a cold winters day on a damp wall.

I wish there was autopilot for this level, it took forever for the fruit to drop. Watching that conveyor moving painstakingly slowly to get the fruit to the drop was tiring, A shot of Old No.7 cheered me up afterwards.

My worst level was 9624. Those AS's spawned relentlessly and with 4 moves left, I had to resort to a UFO to get the last 4 licorice

1 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Or something that you would had liked to see more of?

I do not have a particular favorite, so no for me.

2 Which level was your least favorite? A level that weren't that sweet?

Level 9624, with 9597 a close second

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Level 9626

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich hehe! I am glad my boosters are safe. Trying to figure things out is to me what the game is all about. What have I figured out? That I know nothing, not a thing!

What to say about this week's levels. Well, every week I am thankful for new levels. I hope that the game continues forever.

Like @Tzvi_Marcu I did have a problem with the 1st new level 9591. Did I have a bad attitude from the beginning? Most likely! Did I get a bad board? Perhaps! Anyway I passed on my 1st try but in my opinion used too many boosters making sure that this happened. If not for the Master Trophy thing I would have just not worried about passing on my 1st try. I was happier playing when I did not know what the trophy deal was. Now I feel the need to pass the 1st time. Touché candy gods!

A couple starting board designs were intriguing this go around. The new Jelly Jar addition to the game is to be determined.

I have gotten the trifecta on the episode races for either 6 or 7 weeks in a row. Cannot seem to stop trying to make that happen either! Yikes!

@Spieler_8675309 I like your style of posting your comments. Interesting.

Have a good weekend guys and gals!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited June 2021
    Options

quote:

@Spieler_8675309, I like your style of posting your comments; interesting.

Your style isn't too shabby, either...

quote:

Every week I'm thankful for new levels, I hope that the game continues forever...

Continuing for a few thousand more levels would be fine, but only if they would freaking implement this idea already.

Otherwise, get CCS2 started...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited June 2021
    Options

@Scooterpie, maybe we should start a crowdfunding effort to get some gold bars into @Spieler_8675309's coffers. If the candy gods cannot smile upon him, maybe we should.

Maybe we could also try some collective mind shifting on KING

@Spieler_8675309, the search box idea is as old as the mountains. I checked the count of up-votes and it is 545 (ps. I just voted).

I suggested at one point to do it in increments of 500 or 1000 at least.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich sorta let's fence with the candy gods.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

@Scooterpie I always wondered why your user name is Scooterpie when your picture looks like a Klondike wrapper?

these are the strange thoughts I have when I am bored!

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Boybinary my user name just happened. My husband calls me Scooter. I needed a longer username one time when I was signing up for something. The first time I remember using Scooterpie was when I was signing up for a King Account so I would not lose my progress. Years later I decided to connect to the community so for ease I just continued to use Scooterpie. I never thought that I would hang around. I would have picked a better name. The little bear icon is because I collect teddy bears. They are semi willing victims for my memes.

So does @Boybinary mean that you are an super extraordinary boy??? A super brain?

Here are my questions for you that I have pondered. How many boosters do you start off the new levels with? Do you try to collect any boosters, do Dexter, Daily Treat Calendar, Chocolate Box, etc.? Do you use the Candy Necklace?

Inquiring minds want to know?

• Boybinary
    Options

@Scooterpie

It is true, I have been gifted with a 152 IQ I don't talk about it because I really didn't do anything to deserve it but it has served me well in life and business, it allows me to pick up on patterns extremely easy which is perfect for candy crush and many aspects of life, everything I have done is self taught, I learned to program off of a cassette tape on my tv before computers as a hobby but my user name actually came from a Tattoo I have in Binary code it actually says Lonewolf but my Club started calling me Boybinary and it stuck! Haha

I only have the boosters I gain from My F5 Crew "Chosen Few" and others I have won thru various challenges but for the most part I don't have any!

Thanks for sharing

• Boybinary
    Options
  • King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hello @LindQ

Well, you’ve included another darn near impossible level, 9607. I’ve played this probably 15 times and not even come close! Most of the time I have 30 plus jellies left at the end and several times 60 jellies left at the end! 60 freaking jellies left after using all my moves! This is just ridiculous to include levels like this where the player has NO CHANCE of passing the level without boosters. From what I can see from playing this level up to this point is that I could play this level 100 times without passing it. This level needs a minimum of 15 more moves or remove all marmalade and sour skulls and have the keys exposed. This level is absolutely no fun to play and there is no incentive to keep playing it when one never even comes remotely close to finishing.

I am giving up on playing this game until this level is fixed. I’ve got better things to do than beat my head against a wall that’s never going to give way. If it’s not fun or possible, then what’s the point?

I guess there is a real downside to being at the end of the map because one ends up playing levels that haven’t been tested enough to know if they are possible or not. These impossible levels are getting old and I’m really starting to lose interest in playing this game much longer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?