💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Adding the life's when is been giving

Options
esms_0711_0426
esms_0711_0426 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I love playing candy crush a lot...when am sad ....I play it to make me happy...just be giving us the life's when is been offered to us

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

You get life from your friends.

@bearwithme

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Options

Hello @esms_0711_0426 I hope you are playing Candy Crush and feeling happy today.

The request to get any additional lives that we win added to our total even if that takes our total over five is a very popular idea.

Unfortunately because the idea is so popular any idea related to lives has been prohibited by the Master List of Ideas. I am sorry to say because your idea has been prohibited by the Master List then it will in all likelihood be closed as a duplicate.

Here is what the Master List of Ideas has to say on the subject of more lives

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars, or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

@bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @esms_0711_0426 and a very warm welcome to our friendly King Community. Unfortunately, if you have 5 full lives and win an extra one, it doesn't get added. There is something similar in FH where you can win a prize to recharge some of our boosters, but it they already have 1 available - then the prize doesn't do any good at all.

As mentioned above, unfortunately this idea will not be considered but I encourage you to mention it in the discussion area where I am sure you will get a good discussion going with other players.

Now that you have discovered the community, I hope you will stay and enjoy some of the things we have to offer including support for issues and tips and tricks for difficult levels, interesting discussions (please feel free to create some of your own), fun mini-games and contests where you can win gold bars and/or boosters and sometimes even a badge!

I am going to close this idea now.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?