All my lives are gone

Options
Rhanda
Rhanda Posts: 6 Level 2
edited June 2021 in Support

I had over 200 lives and now they are gone?

Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,094 Legend
    Options

I realise that not everyone likes to follow links to lots of information, so below is a copy of some of the information for you to read

Did you lose all your Lives that you had stored for some time?

Lives can occasionally be lost with an update of the game, when the game crashes, after clearing the cache on the browser you play on or clearing the cache in the mobile app. 

The mailbox can also be reset after various technical issues either in the browser you play on or on Facebook. On mobile technical issues either in the game itself or on the mobile device you are playing on can cause that the Lives are being reset.

Reinstalling the app on mobile devices or resetting the app on a Windows 10 PC will also reset the mailbox and all Lives will be lost. 

Bear in mind also that if you have a huge amount of Lives stored for some time and do not use them, the game can clear the mailbox to free some memory to improve the game's functionality. Therefore we recommend to not collect hundreds of Lives or saving them for a longer time. 

• messenabout
    messenabout Posts: 313 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Have your stored lives disappeared?

Mine did too. But I found them! I clicked on the envelope where they should be and lo and behold they are still there! It just doesn't show on the envelope how many you have but mine were there so you could try that.

• messenabout
    messenabout Posts: 313 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Rhanda @Alienscar

Read my post just above this one. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Rhanda Hi and welcome,

Unfortunately lives can disappear for a few different reasons and some of these are outside of Kings control. Due to this there is nothing that can be done regarding free lives and all you can do is start collecting lives again, but we advise you to not to store to many as this can happen.

Thank you

• Rhanda
    Options

They're gone. Sadly, I used my lives daily and wish I had known that I'd be losing them

• Rhanda
    Options

They're gone. Sadly, I used my lives daily and wish I had known that I'd be losing them

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?