πŸ–οΈπŸ•οΈπŸ›οΈπŸΉ Candy Summer Vacation Contest - What vacay type are you? (finished)

Options

Comments

• AmandaBernice
    AmandaBernice Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Sun, sea and relax on the beach.

I voted sun, sea, and relax on the beach β›±. I never been but I took this with my new phone my boyfriend got me in March for my birthday s21 has a amazing camera

• AstinAc
    AstinAc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

What is your plans for this summer? Trips to states I haven’t seen yet

What vacation type are you?Β Go with friends, enjoy the scenery.

What type of vacation do you normally do or dream about? Flying, cruising and enjoying all inclusive vacations.

• edcrack07
    edcrack07 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Party, chat and dance all night with old and new friends.

🍾🍷πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,806 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Culture, architecture, history and fine dining in a city.

Hello dear Crazy Cat Lad

Although I have voted for the 3rd option - Culture, Architecture and History along with Fine dining, I prefer the first 3 options together (minus the Hiking & Swimming 😁).

For me, It would be so relaxing, pleasant and wonderful vacation when I include (1) Sun & the Beach, (2) Nature & the lakes, and (3) Culture and History. I enjoy it more this way, rather than aiming for just one of them.

Sitting in a quiet beach and listening to the waves; Taking a walk in a trail park enjoying the sunshine that’s playing hide & seek because of the tall trees; being awed at the fantastic architecture our ancient historians have created for us…… Oh, it is just amazing to remember all those beautiful experiences. I would like to go out and enjoy these again and again and again πŸ’œ ❀️ πŸ’– πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’›

So, to conclude, I am bit of Tiffi, Licorice and Mr. Toffee (that is just me πŸ˜ƒ)

This was one of the amazing architecture I have seen (outside of India) up until now πŸ’œ

• LorenaMura
    LorenaMura Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Nature, mountains, lakes and hiking in fresh air.

nature, mountains, lakes and outdoor hiking

• MelMel1975
    MelMel1975 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

What is your plans for this summer?

Going on a cruise to Greece

What vacation type are you?

I mostly like tropical beaches, historical sites, and nature vacations.

What type of vacation do you normally do or dream about? Really exotic beaches. I live by the beach and can't get enough of it.

#melmel1975

• wooden8607
    wooden8607 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Sun sea and relax on the beach 😍😎

• dawnprather26
    dawnprather26 Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options
    Nature, mountains, lakes and hiking in fresh air.

Howdy! We enjoy the mountains mainly because it’s usually 10-15% cooler than in town.

There is something therapeutic about a campfire, course we have to be extremely careful with the fire because it is so dry and hot. We fish for trout and usually have plenty for whichever meal we r on.

all the stars and on occasion we get to see the aurora borialis. This year must be very careful. Lots of bears and mountain lions.

Hope everyone he’s a safe and great summer

Dawn prather

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

Beach type like Tiffi!

• Deliajohanna1980
    Deliajohanna1980 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Hola me identifico con yeti me encanta las fiestas,compartir con amigos y conocer nuevas personas fiesta fiesta yes!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?