How do I connect on Candy Crush Saga with a friend who is not on FaceBook?

bg1512
bg1512 Posts: 2 Newbie

I play on a team of 5 friends. Four are on FB - one is not, but she's part of our team. When I click on my profile and look under the friends tab, there's only one team member there. How do I add the other 3 plus the one who is not on FB?

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@bg1512 Hi and welcome,

Unless your fantastic 5 team are in your facebook friends or kings friends list they will not show in your game friends list.

To add the non F/B person you would need there email adn you can add as a friend by using king.com/games, go to notifications and then add friends by email

The others you would need to add as F?B friends to Facebook and then they should appear in your friends list, this may take a while to up date though

Thank you

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@bg1512 Hi and welcome,

Unless your fantastic 5 team are in your facebook friends or kings friends list they will not show in your game friends list.

To add the non F/B person you would need there email adn you can add as a friend by using king.com/games, go to notifications and then add friends by email

The others you would need to add as F?B friends to Facebook and then they should appear in your friends list, this may take a while to up date though

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?