Comments

• ruhiu
    ruhiu Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Waiting for level 9636

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

Road trip led to extra obstacles in completing this weeks levels. Bad internet connection, could play the Win 10 app part of the time but could not watch any of the game videos. Sharing a laptop is hard to do too. Appreciated everyone's input about the levels. Home now!

@Boybinary you were right no matter what I would choose I would learn something. I did not play at all on Friday because I could only do maybe one or two levels of the 3rd episode. Pretty sure that my episode race/fast race would disappear on me this way?

So I did not play on Friday waited till Saturday and did not have an opportunity to play until about 6 hours after when I think the time period starts. Got the 3rd episode race, so apparently you can skip a day and still get the race.

The best level for me this week: Level 9684 - Started off CB + wrapped this created good coconut booster action. Like to use the coconut wheel booster lots of the time, not all of the time. Coconut wheel fun here, like a lot a whole lot.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Scooterpie the coconut wheel brought me no luck. Or the level was poorly designed. 

@LindQ can you please check level 9705. I chose the coconut wheel as a booster. I have a disproportionate number of these parts and am always happy when I can use one of them.

At level 9707, it was always placed where the arrow points in the image. At this point it cannot be moved and is therefore another blocker and no help. Which of the designers comes up with the idea of doing it this way? 

If the coconut wheel hangs at the place and can not be moved, the cherries are also blocked and can not fall down and be collected. This level was the worst for me this week. It cost me some lollipops to get the coconut wheel away there. 

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

I will look into this! Boosters are supposed to be randomly placed but it seems something might be up here hm...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@DieOmimi, something similar happened to me in the last release, not sure if it was the same level. As you have pointed out, I use my CW whenever the opportunity presents itself, because of the number I have.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 9681-9725

Completed 'em...

The episode/fast race actually made appearances in all three of 'em.

There always seems to be a however, but those episodes were completed on separate days (waited 24:00 before starting the next one); so (similar to last week) it can be assumed that players are being penalised for completing 'em on the same day.

On a side note, the look of the hand has changed.

Do whatever you want with that info, you all...

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,854 Level 5
    Options

To me the everchanging game is a challenge with many puzzles within to be solved!

You players here are also puzzles to be solved. I love hearing all your different ideas and opinions. I have ideas about what I think each of you is like.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ 😉

• ruhiu
    ruhiu Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Looking foward for level 9636 to continue

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Looking forward for level 9636 to continue

You're in the wrong place for that, bubba; try here (on Wednesday)...

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Options

I just played my last episode because I was previously busy with competitions in my other games. In addition, I was able to process the win of the puzzle competition (3 hours time booster CB + W + S). At the end of the map, these boosters are always useless. 

I actually had the episode race in all 3 episodes. However, I had to use 10 of my GB for one episode because level 9707 was a nuisance. Well, yes.

@Albert_Heinrich, if you're interested: I got 3 new diamond trophies and 45 gold stones. I didn't count the sugar stars but there were also several levels.

I also noticed the change in the exchange hand. Personally, I found them prettier before. The main thing is that the function is the same. 

In addition, a new puzzle race has appeared with me.

What the profit will be I do not know. Surely there will be time boosters again. Since the new levels are there, I can use them again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?