No commercials and Chocolate box

Options
taurito
taurito Posts: 8 Level 2

Since two weeks I don't get any commercials. So I cann't collect boosters etc. Also the Chocolate box didn't come back.

What's going on? It's not nice to play gamers without any booster. Please help!!!

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Hello @taurito and warm welcome to our sweet community! 😊

Have you checked the app version yet? Make sure it has been updated to the latest version and clear cache as well. If it hasn't come back, then you will have to wait as other players have this while you don't. This just helps keep the game running as it should be for all players to have the best experience. 🍭

I hope this helps you the best! Let me if this works for you or not, then I can show you around the community. ⭐️

Have a great day! πŸ“πŸ€—

• taurito
    taurito Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for your information.

I think I have all updates (how can I check??) but still no commercials and/or chocolate box😑

Strange that not everyone gets commercials. This is the first time in my Candy Crush career that I heard of this. And it's not a good thing because it takes away the pleasure of reaching levels. Or is it a try to get boosters by buying them??😑.

I don't think I will play Candy Crush as much as I did before because it's borring not to reacht a level in a normal time.

Hope you can do something about it. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?