Didn't receive Champion Streak badge in Soda Saga

Options
SR1856
SR1856 Posts: 9 Level 2
edited March 2022 in Support

I played  for hours and hours to win the Champion Streak in Candy  Crush Soda Saga and didn't receive my 2nd Champions Badge. I collected the prizes (boosters) but no badge. What do I do?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@SR1856 Hi and welcome,

You are in the candy crush saga area and each game has its own forum. I have linked Soda below for you

The community can not deal with missing reward issues so firstly check your device and game are up to date , log out and restart your device and then log back in . if your reward still does not show please email customer support so they can look in to you query

Thank You

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,959 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

This is for Candy Crush Saga forum, but not to worry as it will be moved to the correct forum

I will tag Soda Moderator , @Origins7_Dale , @Yosca and @Nix66

• Susanlb10
    Susanlb10 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2022
    Options

I have the same problem as the above player. I stayed online playing for a really long time, charging lots of money so that I can support what is clearly an addiction. I won Champions Streakers at least twice: I won the series of 15 games three times by being in first place throughout almost all of those 45 games. Consecutively. Nothing happened: no prize, no badge, no nothing. I thought perhaps I'd miscounted, so I did it again, and then a third time. Still nothing happened. I have spoken with someone at Games Support who suggests that I have to take a picture of the badges I received. I didn't receive badges. I spent a ridiculous amount of money trying to win Champions Streakers and it just is beginning to look like a fraudulent setup to get people to spend more money. Please don't refer me to anyone else. Take a screenshot of my complaint and send it up the line. Susan Blatz. *

*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - Our House Rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?