9632 candy crush

Options
David_Lewis
David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3

Stuck on this level, give us a fu##ing break , these last few levels have been shi#e, just bring some enjoyment back to this tedious almost impossible game now. It isn't fun playing the same level over 100 times a day because you think it's fun to knock 20 or 25 moves off and lock everything in, wan#ers

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,707 Legend
    edited June 2021
    Options

I have to say your post made me laugh out loud as I read it, especially the ending.

You plainly feel passionate about the game, and like a lot of people on here don't like and can't understand the need to constantly remove moves from levels under the guise of improvement.

If your language is anything to go by, I would suggest the best thing you could do is to stop playing. If you stop and find you want to start playing again, ask yourself why.

When the fun stops, Stop!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,707 Legend
    Options

That is kind of my point about the 'ask yourself why'

If the game winds you up that much, and you no longer enjoy playing why put yourself through the pain?

It is the game winning in this situation, and not you.

What an absolute pi## take what you've done to this leve compared to the YouTube videosl, you might as well give 2 moves and be done with it, hate this game now, level 10,000 and you can shove it

Which pric# had the bright idea of reducing level 9199 from 48 moves to 28 what twa#s

Cheers King for doing it again, reducing moves and locking things in as usual making it near impossible to clear the level πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?