Are people cheating?

Bobajob
Bobajob Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi.. I’m currently at the top of the leaderboard and I can probably get a maximum of around 100 levels completed in a week. How is it that some users are able to achieve over 200 levels in a few days? It’s just not possible to do that if you play fair..! As you can see below Meraj has managed 230 levels in 3 days.. There is obviously a way to cheat at this…

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,591 Level 5

@Bobajob In my opinion it is a glitch

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

Hello @Bobajob , greetings and welcome !! It is nice to meet you.

I have seen some of my friends reach that amount of levels in a few days. They have the means and invest the time to complete so many levels. It does require a lot of time but it has been done.

Also I think they can play offline and when they return it will show a large jump.

Some players ( for many different reasons ) have the time and make Candy Crush a large part part of their life to enjoy. Some may even be homebound and play to keep the brain active - this is just an example of why players spend the time this way. There are many different reasons players enjoy the game.

I hope other players join in and share what they have experienced in their game.

I see that you are at a very high level. I've been playing almost 8 years as of this date.

Cheers and best regards, Glenn

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,066 Legend

230 levels in three days doesn’t sound like a cheater to me. Over an eight hour period that represents nine levels an hour. If someone was cheating I am sure they wouldn't go for such a low amount.

On the lower levels I achieved 203 levels in five days, so 230 seems fair.

The high score of 605 is still just eleven levels an hour based on an eight hour 'day' and seven days.

• Bobajob
    Bobajob Posts: 5 Level 2

Thanks for the responses.. I still have my doubts as you would need to get through each level first time and I’m sure you all know there are some levels that take quite some time to get through. I’m at the end of the map again now so i can’t compete for the weekly leaderboard either way..

Have fun….

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,066 Legend

Quote @Bobajob I still have my doubts as you would need to get through each level first time and I’m sure you all know there are some levels that take quite some time to get through. 

There are some levels that can take a day or two to get through, but as everyone knows there are a lot of people that pay money for infinite lives and six hour timed boosters. Suddenly you aren't stuck for as long.

• Ashen33
    Ashen33 Posts: 78 Level 2

Doesn't looks like cheating at all to me and seems totally fair.

My own record was 400 lvl in 2 days. I had free time and played a lot.

Also, there is a ton of events which can make you win boosters. I've never paid anything with money and the only booster I bought win gold was the painting stripped candy. Everything else was won by the multiple others event. I also play every day at last 10min to get all the rewards. Just check my boosters...

• Ashen33
    Ashen33 Posts: 78 Level 2

With all those boosters, it's incredibly easy to win. The more you win, the more you win hours of free candies etc...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?