🍬⏳️ Mr Toffee's Memory Lane - Level 7000!

Options

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad I remember the 3rd month with the COVID-19, lockdown.

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,846 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

There was this comment from @Magic_Mixer last week:

So (if you're ready yet), what say you?

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

@Spieler_8675309 Just wait a moment till I can type the essay on my pc. I'm on my phone right now

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad

Level 7000 will not be in my memory lane yet but perhaps it there is my future undertaking goal.

Hahaha

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Here is my entry !!

I remember my F-5 team were a big help in getting to level 7000 !! Thanks team

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,153 Soda Moderator
    Options

Here is my level 7000 😊. I still don't have any milestone memories 🤷‍♀️

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

The challenge is how long can you keep the game alive before it self destructs!

• Magic_Mixer
    Magic_Mixer Posts: 255 Level 4
    edited July 2021
    Options

@Spieler_8675309 Here it comes!

Welcome to 2020! And man, we have many things to say!

We made a change on December 2019, but that was meant to be released in 2020, to start the year in the right way and show you who's boss!

We did this by removing the ability to exit a level without loosing a life when you haven't taken a move yet, so that you can waste a ton of lives you could've once spared... how cute and sweet is becoming our game, it almost looks like a slot machine! 😉

We know 2020 has been a tough year for all of you, so we then decided to help you and actually make something nice for you! ... [snort] 🤣 Nah, just kidding, we stabbed you in the back again! We decided to discontinue the episode names and backgrounds, but we didn't stop there: we did it on April's Fools day, so that while at first you may think it is just a joke and laugh, YOU WILL WANT THIS TO BE JUST A DREAM AS SOON AS YOU REALISE IT ISN'T! Isn't that just so cool? And not only that, but now all level buttons look the same regardless of their level type, making it even harder to find the level you are looking for, and so you'll get the sweet opportunity to have 10000 buttons looking the same! How cool is that!

Of course we didn't stop, 2020 is the year of innovation and showing who is in charge, you know...

Remember when we discontinued episode names and backgrounds? Well, we didn't want to be forced to fire all our artists, so we thought: "Hey, what if we ruined the game's graphics making you want to delete the game while also not firing them?", and so we got two things done at once! We slowly completely ruined the graphics of the game, blocker by blocker, so that you'll completely forget how much better the game once was! We started by redesigning two things: the frosting, and then we pressed ctrl+c and ctrl+v on the chocolate spawner and called it the "New and Improved Magic Mixer"! All of these redesignes are either lame blue squares or disgusting new looks, to make you want to run away when the game is supposed to make you want to eat candy and sweets! Remember when our artists once said "We were really going for the nostalgia feeling"? Well, now you'll only ever feel nostalgic when watching videos about timed levels in 2014! Good times, 😊 now feel nostalgic about it and forget completely that we are the ones who ruined this masterpiece of a game! 😉

But don't worry, you still haven't seen what we are planning to do next!

• becca001
    becca001 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Not there yet😭

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?