Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today I accidentally clicked on using sixty nine gold bars for six hours of lives. A feature asking to confirm using the bars would be great as I did not intend on clicking that.
Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ecuellar and a welcome to our wonderful community! I am sorry that happened to you. I have experienced similar things in several of the games. It is an excellent idea, but as was mentioned above, it is a duplicate so please bot in the original thread and I will close this idea at this time. 😊
Hi @ecuellar That must be quite a shock for you, spending all that gold when you didn't want to. I hope you haven't wasted the six hours of infinite lives.
Your idea has already been suggested several times in the past, so unfortunately that makes your idea a duplicate. I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed in this area. I would suggest you vote on the existing idea that I have linked below
@bearwithme