Overcharging .

shooton
shooton Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been overcharged for purchases made in the last three weeks.

when it should have been 2.79 plus tax it became 12.17.

the latest yesterday as I’m now watching it, was 17.00

this is theft, and I’m furious! I need a refund!

Answers

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5

@shooton are you by any chance playing Candy Crush on an Apple device? Because Apple merges several purchases you made in all your games and apps in the same period into one big transaction instead of charging them separately!

If so, you should log in to your Apple-ID and check the purchase history and the receipts. On the receipt you find all purchases from the same period that are charged at the same time from your account.

If there are errors, then contact Apple Support directly, but please first compare the total amount on your most recent receipt with that you have been charged.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,988 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.

If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited July 2021

Hi @shooton and welcome to our Community!

I can assure you that all purchases need to be requested and confirmed by you or anyone that has access to your device and account.

As mentioned above, Apple usually merges various purchases in one single transaction instead of charging them one by one. This is all purchases in all games and apps that are made with your Apple-ID on all your devices the same week or weeks.

If the charged amount on your debit or credit card doesn't match the amount on the receipt when you log in to your Apple-ID, then please contact Apple Support directly. Please note to check the receipt of the period and not each purchase.

Find more info on how to check your Apple-ID purchases in our Help Center HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?