Issues./bug with Golden crown

Options
Ashen33
Ashen33 Posts: 78 Level 2

Hello!

I've a huge problem with my trophies. Some of my levels that I win first try have a bug and I can't get the golden crown. It is a huge problem for me because I'm a platinum hunter and it happened to me twice on levels which are impossible to get blue sugar ( so impossible to get the platinum trophy).

As a proof, I took screenshots in which my win streak can be seen and the level which has a bug. I don.'t want to continue to play candy crush until it gets fixed because it ruins my progress. Please help me!

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,196 Legend
    Options

Hello @Ashen33 I could be wrong, but I don't think it is a bug that is causing the issue. From reading other posts in this forum I gather that the points system of Candy Crush has recently been changed. One fallout of the change to the points system is that it has made getting three stars, or better, impossible as the score required can no longer be achieved easily/at all.

@LindQ will be able to give you an answer on this if she is around.

• Ashen33
    Options

Hello Alienscar!

Thank you for your reply, but unfortunately I think you are wrong :/

As you can see in this other screenshot, I still managed to get the golden crowns ( and the platinum) on level 3011 and 3021 with only 2 stars.

• Ashen33
    Options

It happened me the exact same bug on the level 3101! I won it first try with 3 stars and didn't get the golden crown.

Same as my first message, this is totally impossible to get blue stars. The score is way too important even with using boosters multiples times.

I had lost on level 3104 but it was easy to get the blue stars on this one.

• Alienscar
    Options

Oh yeah @Ashen33 I am totally wrong 😀

You are right the Crown is just for passing a level first time and has nothing to do with the points or stars. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I don't think I have seen this as an issue before. All I can think of is that you might want to contact King directly to point out the bug to them.

Here is a link, but you might like to do it straight from your games Help Center.

• Ashen33
    Options

Please I really need your help to fix this bug!

Trying my best to get the most of platinum trophies is very addictive for me, so I don't want to continue until it's fixed <__<

• Alienscar
    Options

Oh, one other thing @Ashen33 you might like to submit your issue as a question in the Support area of this community before trying King, as that way you will get people with more knowledge of the game than me answering your question.

• Ashen33
    Options

Understood, I'll contact them! Thanks for the tip!

• Alienscar
    Options

Before you use either of the Support links please make sure you have completed the standard trouble shooting techniques.

That is, Make sure your app is up to date. Log out of your game then restart your device and log back in. Clear you app cache/browser history dependant on what device you play on.

This will be one of the first things suggested, so best get it out of the way as a possible issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?