Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to say that level 9971 is awful, stucks and very unpleasant. Hope other levels to be more pleasant than this, i stay on this level 3 days and cant pass it yet.
I loose interest in the game with levels like this. Bored, very bored!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Impossible to win unless you pay
Quitting and uninstalling
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
You can search it on YouTube that I hope you can follow these tips of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves soon. 😉
Anyway, you have also posted wrong area as this area is Blossom Blast Community (Not Candy Crush Community).
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Community (Correct Area). (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉
I move this thread to Candy Crush Community soon. 😉
Hello there! 👋
Oops! You have posted on that your same thread :
Please don't posting same questions (just once only) and continue commenting on that your thread.
Also please read the House Rules here.
I close this thread as this thread has duplicated post. Thanks!
Authors should change it, make it possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!