What is your favorite badge that you have and why?

Options
2»

Comments

• a_trost
    a_trost Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

Hello and Welcome @JaravaniTendai

There is a place for newbies that has a LOT of info explaining this kind of stuff. If you have time you might want to go read some of that.

I will try to explain about badges. We can get badges for doing different things, such as participating in a survey, sharing an opinion, playing a game, winning a game or reaching a milestone such as making 100 posts, making 200 posts, making 300 posts, getting 50 "❤️ Love" reactions, getting 50 "💡 Helpful" reactions, getting 100 "💡 Helpful" reactions, getting 200 "💡 Helpful" reactions...

You don't get a badge for every game or every opinion. The ones you get a badge for will say how you can get the badge.

When you go here (click your icon in upper right corner.) it tells you some info including how many badges you have.

These are examples of badges. Some are very common and many players have them. Some are more rare and only a few players have them!

You get badges for reaching number milestones of these reactions.(like 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500...)

Examples of some badges. The National Kitten Day 2021 badge was (I think) for posting a picture of my kitten.

The Candy Favorites: Vacation badge was for sharing about my favorite vacation.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions you can ask me and I will answer or if I don't know the answer I will help you find someone who can help you. I find most people here are very friendly and helpful.

A-Trost

• CandyCrushYA
    CandyCrushYA Posts: 420 Level 3
    Options

I like the PSS birthday badge

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?