I have been stuck on level 4327 for a very long time, I've tried all my boosters multiple times

Options
Michele_Donofrio
Michele_Donofrio Posts: 26 Level 2

I have watched videos on how other's made it (the level has changed since the videos, not at all the same) any ideas?

Answers

• Michele_Donofrio
    Options

After you've tried a level for a very long time and you can't even get close to beating it, it becomes frustrating and then boring so you don't feel like playing Candy Crush at all anymore. Any one else feel this way?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level. 4327 is hard level , need play several time to get a lucky board . This level with 25 moves ,  For this level try to play near to blockers and make special candy. Combine them with each other or play near to grill to break them all. This old video same with new one ,

• Michele_Donofrio
    Options

Thank you for posting the video, I have tried many, many times: playing near the blockers, most times I can't even break the first column of blockers, also I have tried many, many times with special candies, boosters, etc, I just can't even get close to beating this level, but thank you for trying to help. I am downloading and playing different games that aren't as frustrating, are fun and give me a sense of accomplishment.

Have a great day and happy crushing to you!

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

@Michele_Donofrio Good for you...Smart choice😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?