⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How come my reward did not load

Nikietee
Nikietee Posts: 25 Level 2

I did not receive my rewards for reaching the next world as it just keep trying to load I could rea

Answers

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5

@Nikietee I'm not sure which reward you missed, but I'm afraid the community can't help with that! 😟 You must email Player Support directly from the game or from the link below stating your game ID. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. Also, check that your game is up to date and log out and restart your device, then log back in and see if this solves your issue. If you're playing via an internet browser clear your browser cache as well.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,778 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Anwarjl
    Anwarjl Posts: 9 Level 2

Watch ads video Got the free rewardes But that option not work in my account

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Nikietee Hi and welcome,

Check your device and game are up to date, log out and clear the cache from your app store or browser. restart you device and log back in and seed if this resolves your issue.

Also the weekly race is not present at the moment as it is being replaced by an updated version so did you get the screen to say what rewards you had one and you tried claiming them. If this is the case and they do not show up after the troubleshooting tips you would need to follow the advise above for missing rewards

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?