⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The difficulty of my games

ann1e
ann1e Posts: 58 Level 2

Now that I have reached level 9564 the game are increasingly more difficult. I seem unable to win many bonuses to help me. Is it time for me to give up or as a player for several years have you a suggestion for helping me.

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@ann1e Hi again

Feel you frustration, but some have been playing for a hell of a long time, so there boosters were gained in the early days when boosters were a plenty. Does not matter how new or old your device is just about keeping the game up to date really but having your device up to date helps with that

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,491 Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @ann1e I am nowhere near your level, but also find some of the levels extremely difficult. Like many players' on here I have been stuck on some levels for a day or more.

Do you play the new levels as soon as they come out?

If you aren't in a rush then good advice I saw from another player (@arwen777) is to farm those boosters that you can before playing.

So just login in for a few days to get the boosters from the Daily Treat machine. Completed the chocolate box by playing previous levels. Wait until your F5 team gets a timed booster.

Once you think you have enough then you can play the new levels.

Obviously this advice is only any good if you get those features, and that is one issue with the game that not everyone gets the same chance at playing.

Answers

• Freddy_
    edited July 2021

@ann1e Hi and welcome, The game is getting harder for us all and yes the bonuses are not what they used to be but you should still be getting some features to help

All you can do is make sure your device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device, then log back in to ensure you are getting the features available to you

Also check out latest youtube videos of levels so you get the gist before playing as this can save boosters

Thank you

• ann1e

Hello Freddie, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately my devices are not new models but adequate for my needs. I will log out of candy crush and sign back in to see if there area more features available to me. I do look at videos of some really difficult games but they don’t always help and they make me cross when I see the amount of bonuses the players have compared to my one or two.

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓

@ann1e Hi again

Feel you frustration, but some have been playing for a hell of a long time, so there boosters were gained in the early days when boosters were a plenty. Does not matter how new or old your device is just about keeping the game up to date really but having your device up to date helps with that

• Alienscar
    Answer ✓

Hi @ann1e I am nowhere near your level, but also find some of the levels extremely difficult. Like many players' on here I have been stuck on some levels for a day or more.

Do you play the new levels as soon as they come out?

If you aren't in a rush then good advice I saw from another player (@arwen777) is to farm those boosters that you can before playing.

So just login in for a few days to get the boosters from the Daily Treat machine. Completed the chocolate box by playing previous levels. Wait until your F5 team gets a timed booster.

Once you think you have enough then you can play the new levels.

Obviously this advice is only any good if you get those features, and that is one issue with the game that not everyone gets the same chance at playing.

• ann1e

Thank you Alienscar, I play a lot, it's the only game I play now that Papa Pear hasn't been updated, I reached the maximum level on that and it was my favourite game. I know I will eventually pass 9564 but waiting for new lives means I will be here for days.

• Alienscar

Glad to help @ann1e. Let us know how you get on.

It is a real shame when you lose something you like so much. Have you ever considered restarting Papa Bear from the beginning?

Patience is a virtue as they say, and every Candy Crusher learns that the hard way. 😀

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5

Hello @ann1e . Yes, 🤗sometimes levels are difficult but you can use boosters and gold bar!

• ann1e

Thank you all for your replies, it is with great joy that I can say I finished this level at 5 o'clock ish this afternoon. I don't know how but did need a hammer to end the game and I received that this morning as my daily booster. I spent over three days playing this.and wasted a lot of time but level 9565 was easy peasy so I am now on 9566.

• ann1e

Thank you all for your replies yesterday, it is with great joy that I can say I finished this level at 5 o'clock ish this afternoon. I don't know how but I did need a hammer to end the game, I received that this morning as my daily booster. I spent over three days playing this.and wasted a lot of time but level 9565 was easy peasy so I am now on 9566.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?