Feedback on levels 9981 - 10 025

Comments

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

Are those level designers even doing anything right.

• candyfancy
    candyfancy Posts: 56 Level 3

We struggled, fought and sent numerous requests to review it but all the requests unanswered. Good luck to all the mobile version players.

This game lost its charm and profiteering is the main motto of ccs ,no fun no entertainment and doesn't even refresh our mind instead more frustrated and angry, half of the level played by itself specially when any special candies are on the board , rest of the moves u make randomly and after failing level they will show pop ups of offers , many will fall for this trap

King's Business life is set.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Anyone encountering these levels now, enjoy the "old levels in a challenging format".

The only people on the planet who think these levels present an acceptable challenge are, sadly, the game designers.

Anybody with even one single functioning brain cell can see otherwise.

You have two choices- play levels relentlessly and hope the lucky board turns up, or pay King a load of money to pass.

• CandyFan1963
    CandyFan1963 Posts: 95 Level 2

Finally finished 9993, no by me, level played itself in the end. Started to get better boards after ≈100 tries, then maybe 30 more before really lucky board. Super hard 9994 less than 10 games of course, now stuck on 9995, again waiting for lucky board. "Challenging" nowadays is really just waiting, no brain needed...

• Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3

I think these developers need to stay for the day and pass before they go home without boosters or gold bars. Levels not deemed hard are taking over 150 attempts to complete. On level 9991. Sounds like things not getting any better. Trying to get to 10,000 and I'm done. More aggravation than fun anymore.

• CandyFan1963
    CandyFan1963 Posts: 95 Level 2
    edited August 2021

I would think that anyone who played almost 10,000 level knows the difference between "challenging" and "impossible" as in difference between "difficult but you can play smart" and in "you have to wait for a lucky board". Lucky board games is ok once in a while, but game after game??? Now on 9998 after more than 24 hours, played at least a hundred so hopefully lucky boards will show up soon. Boring.

• Weatherson78
    Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2

Anyone else having problems with 9988 not producing chocolates? I had 9 moves left, missing 10 chocolates with 4 chocolates left on the board. Left the chocolates alone so there would be more, but none came.

Previous game I had seven moves left, missing 6 chocolates and only 2 were produced on those 7 moves.

• Weatherson78
    Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2

Also, why did you change level 9990 again after the release last week? We're used to you making them harder than for Win10, but did the finance manager complain that people actually finished it without lots of boosters, so you had to tweak it again after new release?

• lily0099
    lily0099 Posts: 22 Pro Player 👑

Level 9997 seems impossible . Extra blockers now compared to recent videos . Have used tons of boosters can’t get close. Has anyone reviewed this level???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?