๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

macdog
macdog Posts: 83 Level 2

this level needs some adjustment. it is impossible. 32 moves and still have over 100 of each jelly to collect. keys do not drop quick enough.

ยซ1

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,283 Friends Moderator

Hi @macdog I love Candy Crush, as I'm sure you do. I agree with you. Please follow our discussion here: Feedback on levels 9981 - 10 025 - Page 4 โ€” King Community.

It's not just the level that should be adjusted. Maybe the designer can tell us something about it in this thread. Please participate there. Any feedback helps the players. ๐Ÿค—

• JHARCON1
    JHARCON1 Posts: 4 Newbie

And after the keys do drop, the colors you need are very sparse. All that have beaten it have had to use a number of boosters. The YouTube video I watched the guy used 3 pinatas and still had to use more boosters. Something is definitely wrong.

• Brenda_Weber
    Brenda_Weber Posts: 23 Level 2

It's a money grab. There is a screen that pops up that says 100% of players need a boost on this level and then you can pay $2.99 to get a booster pack to play the game. In addition, initially it was 400 blue and 400 yellow and this morning it was 500 blue and 500 yellow. King won't be getting a dime of my money for this level. It's pretty disgusting the money grabs that they come up with about once a month.

• JHARCON1
    JHARCON1 Posts: 4 Newbie

This is the worst one I have ever seen, Specifically designed to take your money. That is pretty despicable! I hope they come to their senses and add moves or lower the amount of blues and yellows needed to pass, or drop the keys faster, now they drop after 4 moves. I'm am very disappointed.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

The no longer drop after 4 moves, they drop after 3! This level has been tweaked. The level is not designed to take anyone's money, but it is designed to be a difficult challenge. We have a feedback thread where I already spoke a bit about this ๐Ÿ˜Š When we release levels on Windows we have no player data yet, so sometimes difficulty fluctuates a bit. It's hard for us to know exactly how a level will be played by our most skilled players at the top of the map. We are monitoring the levels to make sure they are within the right difficulty, but it does take some time to fix levels sometimes (we typically send out updates once a day though). If you'd like to know more feel free to drop by in the feedback thread ๐Ÿ˜„

• Brenda_Weber
    Brenda_Weber Posts: 23 Level 2

Wrong, it's a cash grab. I know the difference between a difficult level and impossible level!!!!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

The entire episode is one shameless cash grab unfortunately, dressed up as a tour through all the old milestone boards. In reality its a developer out of ideas, recycling old boards and making them pay to pass.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited August 2021

quote:

Wrong, it's a cash grab; I know the difference between a difficult level and impossible level!

You tell 'em, BW; anyone at this stage of the game knows better.

BTW, der Spieler escaped this one (after the nerf, naturally); used some boosters in it (of course)...

• Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3

I have played 9990 over 100 times on multiple devices and have only come close a few times. This level is not even classified as hard. 32 moves, 350 blue and 350 yellow. It is not even fun. Also noticed the past few months on the climb, I get chipped out of my last win. Most of the time Villan shows up on second pick. I used to love this game. Now it's an annoyance.

• jewjee
    jewjee Posts: 11 Level 2

I agree, this level is impossible. I am nowhere near close after many goes and it should be more like 250 blues and yellows to collect so it can't be done without lots of boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?