Fantastic Five

Options
Larry_Holland
Larry_Holland Posts: 72 Level 3

The last 3 times when we reached the 7K rewards I was not playing although most of the 7k was with my plays . I did not received any of the rewards since I was not playing at the time the 7K was reached didn't used to be that way. HAs there been a change?

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,927 Legend
    Options

@Larry_Holland I think it depends on what you mean by not playing.

Not playing wouldn't normally result in you not receiving your F5 rewards, and as far as I know nothing has changed with regards to this In fact the last two times my team reached 7000 points I wasn't playing. When I logged in the next day though I got the rewards.

Thing is if you don't play and the seven day time limit for the event expires you will not get the reward.

• Larry_Holland
    Larry_Holland Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options

that is what I'm saying I was involved in getting the 7k points I just was not playing ay the time the 7k hit, I did not get the prizes

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,927 Legend
    Options

Right, so if the seven day time limit hadn't expired you should definitely received your rewards for the team hitting 7000.

I would guess all you can do is the standard troubleshooting techniques.

Check, and update your app to the latest version if necessary.

Logout of your game, clear the app cache/browser history, log back in.

If you continue to miss the rewards then you will have to contact King Support through the link below.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?