Tired of Candy Crush pushing winners thru.

Options
mmcdan2
mmcdan2 Posts: 3 Newbie

I know how hard some levels are to complete but it's not fair when Candy Crush pushes winners without even playing. Why don't you just let the actual players pass the levels no matter how long it takes?

I'm alway at the end of levels and can see who is playing and those that don't.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,927 Legend
    Options

Hello @mmcdan2 & welcome to the community

I must admit I don't fully understand what you are saying. Are you referring to the Episode Race? If you are then you should note that this isn't a live race. That is, you aren't competing directly against the four other people that are in the Race with you. When you take part in an Episode Race your time is shown as a comparison to other people that have already completed the Race. The other people in the Race could have completed the levels you are playing last month, last year, or any other time before you got around to playing the same levels.

• a_trost
    a_trost Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

I don't understand what you mean by, "candy crush pushes winners without even playing". Are you saying some players do not beat every level and somehow go on to the next level?

I don't understand your last sentence either, what do you mean, "at the end of levels"

Is this about the Candy Crush game or one of the little side games, like, "fast race" or "crusher league?"

Can you explain more or word this differently?

• mmcdan2
    mmcdan2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm in the episode race on Candy Crush with 4 other people. Most times I'm in the lead but sometimes I get stuck on passing a level. If I don't clear the level in two days Candy Crush will push someone all the way from the 1st level to the end in 5 minutes. My current level is 9922.

• a_trost
    a_trost Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for explaining. I don't know the answer. I've only been playing this year and I don't know a lot. It seems like Alienscar might have answered your question. Something I just realized yesterday, when I was playing offline, is all the levels and ranks I passed and boosters or bars I won while offline didn't show up online till I got online. So, if someone was paying attention it would have looked like I did hours worth of playing in just a second.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?