Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello again. Crushers I need help I've never got to see the weekly race in nearly 500 levels (I'm at 481)
Please help. Thanks π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Already reply here
Duplicated post. Thank you
I'm sorry to say @JustACrusherxx but the weekly race is also a bonus feature and is not available to everybody. They are given to groups of randomly selected people and this just means your not in that group at present but could be in the future. Please keep your game up to date and log out and restart your device to makeβ¦